Book Mail From Another World of Books(;

Book Mail
So I got a lot of book, e-books to review, and I have so much going on right now, that I feel like I need help with keeping my blog going...Too bad none of my real life friends don't read much...
What to do?


Books I bought:

Finally I can't wait to read it! The last one in the series! 


Ebooks I bought:

Wanted to read this series for a long time now!


Books I got for a review:





E-books I got for a review: 

      
   





Have you read any of those? and What new books did you got?

By the way on March 25, I will be participating in Fairy Tale giveaway, and I will be giving away three ebooks to one lucky winner! So watch out for that!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »