July Wrap Up / August TBR

So last month I finished 7/8 books! I started the 8th one but didn't finish it just yet.

In July I have read:

1.Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman
2. Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas
3. With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent
4. Gold Manor Ghost House by Merry Brown
5. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
6. Lie Still by Julia Heaberlin
7. Left Drowning by Jessica Park


So I'm on vacation in Europe, and I honestly don't have a lot of time to read...so I hope I will finish those four books I'm planning on reading, to keep up with my book challenge .

In August I'm planing on reading:

1.The Breakaway by Michelle D. Argyle
2. Finish Bloodspell (Bloodspell #1) by Amalie Howard
3. The Deepest Night (The Sweetest Dark #2) by Shana Abe
4.The Genesis (Blood of Ages #1) by K.L. Kerr






0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »