May Monthly Wrap Up!

So last month was A LOT better than this, well talking about books....in general the month of May was pretty awesome! I had an awesome prom! I graduated! I got my license!
 I turned 18! YAY! 

But since I had such a busy month, I had absolutely no time to read!! 
It's soo embarrassing...I read TWO full books...yeah I suck. I also started two books, and I am half way through them and I will finish them soon...I hope... Nope I will have a great reading month in June! Since I actually bought a few books in May that I really want to read! 
I will also post A LOT more this month of June!

Books I read:

Orleans by Sherri L. Smith (4/5)
Taking Angels by C.S. Yelle (2/5)













Books I started: 

American Gods by Neil Gaiman
A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4) by George R.R. Martin

Both of them are pretty big books, but I am half way in both...Well I am actually almost done with American Gods.







Books I bought: 
Hardcovers:

~A Trick of the Light by Lois Metzger

~Heart to Heart by Lurlene McDaniel

~Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

~American Gods by Neil Gaiman

~Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan

~The Diviners by Libba Bray

~Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor

Paperback:
~Eon (Eon #1) by Alison Goodman
~Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini
~Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins
~Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
~Point of Retreat (Slammed #2) by Colleen Hoover
~The Liberator (Dante Walker #2) by Victoria Scott
~Mine (Real #2) by Katy Evans
~The Shining (The Shining #1) by Stephen King
~Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë



2 comments :

  1. Awesome haul! I can't wait to read Laini Taylor's books, I finally have 2 of them at home. I also look forward to The Diviners. Heard so much.
    Eon and The Shining have been on my TBR for ages...
    I hope you like A Feast For Crows, it's among the best in the series IMO.

    MHAM
    DRC EU/UK Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I only have the 2nd one in the Daughter of Smoke & Bone series hah I need to get the first one, that series sounds really good! So far I love A Feast For Crows! (:

      Delete

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »