Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

1) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
I've been wanting to read this for sooo long. I heard such an amazing things about it and the lot sounds soo interesting. I love how people say that this book is confusing because I love confusing ;D I will definitely get my hand on this after the third final book comes out (November 4th).

2) The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman #1) by Paullina Simons
A big part of why I want to read this so badly is because its a historical fiction that is set in Russia and that is actually sounds like an amazing read. Plus its set during WW II. All three books are out so I really need to get my hands on this one soon.

3) Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon
I started watching the TV show and I love it! Need to read this soon!


4) Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
One of the big reasons I want to read this book is because I keep hearing how good it is and its becoming a little annoying so I want to read it already and find out just what is so special about it.

5) The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness
Its written by Patrick Ness...what else do I have to say?

6) Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy #1) by Anna Banks
I want to read this mostly because it is a book about mermaids...and I never read a book that revolves around that world of a mermaids so I am very interested and I heard this one was really good.

7) The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass
I like how the plot sounds. Interesting. I own The One but not the first and the second one :O

8) The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1) by Alexandra Bracken
The same reason that I want to read Daughter of Smoke & Bone, I'm intrigued to see how good this book is.

9) These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Because the cover is beautiful. Well and aliens.

10) We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Because I know nothing about it and everyone keeps recommending it. 


5 comments :

  1. The Chao Walking trilogy is something I really need to get on :) I've only heard amazing things about the series!

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need to get my hands on that trilogy soon!!

      Delete
  2. The Selection is one that I own but that I haven't read yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is weird but I only own the last book in a trilogy, The One. I need to buy the first two...

      Delete
  3. I know this is crazy weeerd...
    yet, think about RITEn Upstairs
    in Seventh-Heaven
    for a nonillion
    X millinillion
    years (thats 1 followed by 3003 zeros)...
    you could always add one moe, Curly.
    Infinite.
    Eternal.
    Forever.
    Wanna?
    I'd love for you to dance with me at the
    Wedding Feast in the Great Beyond...

    ReplyDelete

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »